Trial & subscription
- My currency is not US dollars
- Do I get a discount for choosing an annual subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription and account?
- What happens if I downgrade to a cheaper subscription level?
- What happens if I downgrade to a lower level subscription plan and I have more images than allowed in the new plan?
- How do I upgrade?
- How do I view all your pricing options?
- How does your pricing system work?
- Can I upgrade after the trial has expired?
- Are there limitations to my trial account?
- How do I create a gallery / album?
- How do I view my image thumbnails?
- What will happen when I upload an image with the same file name?
- How do I move an image to another folder?
- Will an image really be deleted when I delete it?
- How do you delete an image?
- How do you rename an uploaded image?
- How do you upload a new image?
- Folder management
Errors when viewing images
If you get an error that looks like something like this:
this xml file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. the document tree is shown below. <error> <code>accessdenied</code> <message>access denied</message> <requestid>b90dsfdsf45dsf47dsfdse</requestid> <hostid> /hlx4sdfdsfds5ftdg27yc32riaxx45bmkkk+dfg54drfg= </hostid> </error>
That means that the file doesn't exist on our file hosting platform.
- The image is offline, check your control panel, the switch should be green and not red
- A file has been deleted and there is no image anymore to show
- The link is invalid
- In a rare case: A file has been uploaded again after deleting it. Our content delivery platform was requested to remove the file from all its caches, which it has done, and is not aware yet that a new image has been uploaded. The best solution to prevent this is to not delete the image first, but simply re-upload the image, overwriting the existing image. Contact me via the chat widget in your control panel if after 5 minutes your image still doesn't appear.
Contact me via the chat widget in your control panel if you have questions, or other troubles.
Did this answer your question?