Trial & subscription
- My currency is not US dollars
- Do I get a discount for choosing an annual subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription and account?
- What happens if I downgrade to a cheaper subscription level?
- What happens if I downgrade to a lower level subscription plan and I have more images than allowed in the new plan?
- How do I upgrade?
- How do I view all your pricing options?
- How does your pricing system work?
- Can I upgrade after the trial has expired?
- Are there limitations to my trial account?
- How do I create a gallery / album?
- How do I view my image thumbnails?
- What will happen when I upload an image with the same file name?
- How do I move an image to another folder?
- Will an image really be deleted when I delete it?
- How do you delete an image?
- How do you rename an uploaded image?
- How do you upload a new image?
- Folder management
How do I create a gallery / album?
Img.vision allows users to create a CSS Gallery that can be posted on eBay. However, it can be posted on any site which supports CSS/HTML code editing. You pick the images to show in the gallery and copy the generated code. The gallery completely embeds inside the website you paste the code, so visitors don't need to navigate to another website (eg. don't need to navigate away from your eBay listing).
- Upload images
- Copy & Resize your images into smaller dimensions. This is optional, but recommended if your images are real life photos because photos are usually too big to fit on a web page. My experience is that 640x480 works nicely. Make sure you select your newly generated images before continuing.
- With the images selected that you want to add to the gallery, click the CSS Gallery button to preview and copy the gallery / album embed code
When you've clicked the CSS Gallery button, you'll get live preview of your gallery / album. Click the HTML/CSS Code button to get the code to put inside your eBay listing.
Did this answer your question?