Trial & subscription
- My currency is not US dollars
- Do I get a discount for choosing an annual subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription and account?
- What happens if I downgrade to a cheaper subscription level?
- What happens if I downgrade to a lower level subscription plan and I have more images than allowed in the new plan?
- How do I upgrade?
- How do I view all your pricing options?
- How does your pricing system work?
- Can I upgrade after the trial has expired?
- Are there limitations to my trial account?
- How do I create a gallery / album?
- How do I view my image thumbnails?
- What will happen when I upload an image with the same file name?
- How do I move an image to another folder?
- Will an image really be deleted when I delete it?
- How do you delete an image?
- How do you rename an uploaded image?
- How do you upload a new image?
- Folder management
How do I move an image to another folder?
Select an image with the checkbox next to the file name and at the bottom the selection bar will appear. Choose the move button. Type in the name of the folder you want to move the image to, or click the create new sub folder option to create a new folder.
Alternatively, you can move an image to another folder simply by opening that folder, and uploading the image there. Img.vision will ask you whether you want to overwrite the image, just press overwrite. When the image is uploaded, the image will be located in the new folder, and no longer in the old folder.
Did this answer your question?