Trial & subscription
- My currency is not US dollars
- Do I get a discount for choosing an annual subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription and account?
- What happens if I downgrade to a cheaper subscription level?
- What happens if I downgrade to a lower level subscription plan and I have more images than allowed in the new plan?
- How do I upgrade?
- How do I view all your pricing options?
- How does your pricing system work?
- Can I upgrade after the trial has expired?
- Are there limitations to my trial account?
- How do I create a gallery / album?
- How do I view my image thumbnails?
- What will happen when I upload an image with the same file name?
- How do I move an image to another folder?
- Will an image really be deleted when I delete it?
- How do you delete an image?
- How do you rename an uploaded image?
- How do you upload a new image?
- Folder management
How do you rename a folder?
On the same line as a folder there is a folder rename button, located on the right. An example is shown here below.
- A folder name needs to be unique in the current folder level. Eg. You can create a folder "Photos" and underneath that, again a folder "Photos". But where the "Photos" folders exist, you cannot create another named like that.
- You can use spaces and symbols in a folder name.
Did this answer your question?