Trial & subscription
- My currency is not US dollars
- Do I get a discount for choosing an annual subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription and account?
- What happens if I downgrade to a cheaper subscription level?
- What happens if I downgrade to a lower level subscription plan and I have more images than allowed in the new plan?
- How do I upgrade?
- How do I view all your pricing options?
- How does your pricing system work?
- Can I upgrade after the trial has expired?
- Are there limitations to my trial account?
- How do I create a gallery / album?
- How do I view my image thumbnails?
- What will happen when I upload an image with the same file name?
- How do I move an image to another folder?
- Will an image really be deleted when I delete it?
- How do you delete an image?
- How do you rename an uploaded image?
- How do you upload a new image?
- Folder management
How secure is the control panel?
We use a content distribution network between the actual web server running the control panel and your browser. The connections between these are secure and authenticated with valid non-expired dedicated SSL certificates issued by a certificate authority.
Requests to HTTP resources are automatically redirected to the HTTPS version of the resource.
Did this answer your question?