Trial & subscription
- My currency is not US dollars
- Do I get a discount for choosing an annual subscription?
- How do I cancel my subscription and account?
- What happens if I downgrade to a cheaper subscription level?
- What happens if I downgrade to a lower level subscription plan and I have more images than allowed in the new plan?
- How do I upgrade?
- How do I view all your pricing options?
- How does your pricing system work?
- Can I upgrade after the trial has expired?
- Are there limitations to my trial account?
- How do I create a gallery / album?
- How do I view my image thumbnails?
- What will happen when I upload an image with the same file name?
- How do I move an image to another folder?
- Will an image really be deleted when I delete it?
- How do you delete an image?
- How do you rename an uploaded image?
- How do you upload a new image?
- Folder management
What is a property?
A property is a single static folder on our image file server that contains all the images inside your property.
- Your property name is visible in your image urls/links.
- A property name cannot contain symbols or spaces, it can contain dashes, underscores and dots.
- Once a user registers a property name, it is no longer available to other users.
- It is not allowed for users to sell or trade properties. On top of that, a successful trade can technically not be guaranteed.
- When registering, you created your first property, and Img.vision immediately dropped you into your property.
Did this answer your question?